And the final page edits on Captain Sinister's Lady are done! Yay!

At least, I say they're done. I need the editor to sign off on it and then we're really, really, really done and the book goes into the production queue over at Amber Quill Press.

I feel like such a writer. I'm sitting here in my bathrobe at 10:30 in the morning because I needed to get right to work on the edits so I could get it out today. But now I can stretch, do my tai chi, and as soon as the fog clears off, walk the dog.

Then later today I'm going to pick up all those books the library has been holding for me 'cause I couldn't break away from this work to get over there. And I can read for fun again. Yay to that!

And tonight I will go out with my dear husband to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. We'll try to overlook the fashion disaster of 30 years ago, when we believed a powder blue tuxedo was a good thing, and celebrate in better style tonight with dinner at a favorite restaurant, and then a concert by The Academy of St. Martin in the Fields, with Gil Shahan conducting.

I hope your day is as wonderful as mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance

Happy #LaborDay!