On the air, again!

I'll be making two public appearances in June: On June 9, 1-2 p.m. EDT, I'll be the guest on "Conner Calling", a phone in radio show on WUFT/WJUF FM public radio covering all of North Florida. This will be my third appearance on Hank's show, and I'll be discussing Captain Sinister's Lady and researching Florida pirates. Go http://www.wuftfm.org/index.htm to hear the show online

I'll also be speaking to the Alachua County (Florida) Friends of the Library on June 19, from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. at the Bookhouse on North Main Street. The FOL talk will focus on Florida pirates and using the public library for researching historicals.

Finally, while I'm not scheduled to speak, I'll be attending the Florida Bar Convention in Boca Raton on June 21-23, and the FAIFA convention in Clearwater on June 25-27, as a spouse/guest. As always though, I'll have books available if any of you lawyer or insurance professionals will be there and want to get a signed copy.

I'll also be on the program at Worldcon in Anaheim, California, in August. More on that as the event draws near. Have a great and productive summer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance

Happy #LaborDay!