Some books I've read and would recommend:

The Monk Downstairs--Tim Farrington--A sweet, thoughtful novel about a man who leaves a monastery after 20+ years and moves into a single mom's extra apartment. I liked it a lot, not just because of the story of the relationship, but because of the discussion of faith and forgiveness.

White Night--Jim Butcher--Harry Dresden is back, he's still kicking paranormal ass, and I laughed out loud at some of the noirish one liners. A series that's holding its own.

The Leopard Prince--Elizabeth Hoyt--Sure, there were some major logic problems, but I loved the dialog and the overall writing style. She's fast moving up to my autobuy list.

Burning Bright--Janine Ashbless--An erotic romance in the Black Lace line. It's a fantasy set in a milieu with overtones of India and the far East, and was quite well done. The erotic element blended well with the story, and I never felt like I was being bludgeoned with sex scenes interspersed with inadequate plot and dialog.

The Taste of Night--Vicki Pettersson--Pettersson is hot, hot, hot, and her Zodiac series delivers with superhero/supervillain action in a city made for people in tights and flashy costumes, Las Vegas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance

Happy #LaborDay!