I know I'm done with the book now in revisions and edits because when I was walking my dog I began getting snippets of scenes and dialog from the next book (working title--Babes in Breeches). Oh, and speaking of working titles, I'm still mulling over alternatives to A Pirate's Treasure for the one I just finished. One reader suggested Going for the Gold, which while accurate, isn't quite what I had in mind either.

Anyway, I've got some interesting ideas on where I can go with this next novel. I'm anxious to begin working on it, and if I can hammer out the remaining edits this week on Treasure and get it off in the mail, I'll begin research on Babes.

And I'm just kidding about the title. But it's a good enough working title for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance

Happy #LaborDay!