I wanted to expand on my post yesterday when I put up pictures of my clean desk. Here are a few shots of my office. The large window looks out over the street, and you can see my muse's bed down in the corner in front of the bookcase. You also get a glimpse of the Dachshund of Doom gazing out at her queendom.

The sword leaning between the two bookcases was a birthday present from my younger brother. My son said, "Other moms in the neighborhood get sweaters for their birthday. You got a sword. That's pretty cool."

The red wall is for energy, and the other walls are a shade called "mellow ivory". The combination of colors works well for me. I don't think I'd paint the walls red anywhere else in the house, but it was fun to experiment in my office.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance