I was at the Kanapaha Botanical Gardens Spring Festival yesterday, and despite the gloomy weather it was a delight. I'm posting a couple pix from last year's festival, when the sun was shining. I ended up spending too much on plants I'll probably kill, as usual, but who can resist an eyepopping orange and gold hibiscus or Reiger begonias that look like they came out of a catalog photo shoot ("C'mon, sweetie, work it for us! Show us those glossy leaves!").

I also bought some wonderful handcrafted soaps and skin creams, and ate too much fair food. But it was worth every calorie to have a scoop of Sweet Dreams honey lavender ice cream.

Next week, the Spring Arts Festival!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance