Happy New Year!


It's been a hectic couple of weeks, which is why I haven't posted more. Both my sons were home for the first time in over a year, so I was off my usual writing schedule--but for a good reason. It was great having the entire family together again.

The other reason I've been busy has been less fun, but the prognosis is encouraging. Our 11 year old dachshund, Yofi, had an episode involving compression of the disks in her neck, which left her unable to walk without falling down. After some intensive treatment with steroids at the vet hospital we resumed acupuncture treatments for her. She's doing substantially better now, but I can still see signs of deterioration. However, veterinary acupuncture has helped in the past, so we're optimistic.

Whew! In the meantime, I'm still researching my next book, working title Castaway Dreams, and writing notes on the novel. The characters are beginning to take shape in my mind and I typed the magic words "Chapter 1...Finding creative ways to kill people who annoyed him wasn’t something Alexander Murray considered with any regularity, but it was an amusing way to pass the time. "

More on this as it develops.

Comments

Tara Parker said…
Sounds very interesting! Can't wait to hear more.
Yeah, I'm dying to figure out how this one ends too.[g]

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance

Happy #LaborDay!