Helen Island, Helen Reef, Palau. Original desc...Image via Wikipedia

I'm glad I'm going to hit the 50K mark (50,000 words) on Castaway Dreams today, because something is happening that I was afraid would happen. The characters from my next novel are pushing their way into my brain, having conversations.

But this happens with every book. So I've started a new file (working title: Hot Pirate Book) and I'm stashing the snippets of dialog and scenes in there until I'm done with Castaway Dreams. I know how to deal with obstreperous characters!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Rosy said…
Hey, it's better than not *having* any new ideas!
Exactly. It's always nice to have the next book circling in my brain. It's only annoying when those characters try to push to the front of the line.[g]

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance

Happy #LaborDay!