New! Improved!

I'm working on a total redesign of my website in advance of the publication this spring of Castaway Dreams. I've been looking at other websites with a more critical eye, making note of what I like or don't like.  I say I'm doing the redesign, but it's actually being done by J. Gelb of jgtechpro.com.  I just tell him what I think I'd like, and give him copy and links.

Is there something you love or hate about particular websites?  Anything you especially like or hate about the current look at darlenemarshall.com?  Please feel free to kibbitz.  I like to get lots of input on what works and what doesn't work for people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance

Happy #LaborDay!