Website tweaks

My website (www.darlenemarshall.com) do-over turned out to be more of a "nip-and-tuck" than a full facelift, but I'm happy with it.  When I re-examined what I liked and didn't like about my website, and compared it others, it prompted me to make some changes (fresher fonts, bigger buttons at top, Goodreads link, wider page) but leave some other things alone (I like the turquoise and parrots!).  Kudos to my webmaster Jerry at jgtechpro.com for working with me beyond my "I don't like pink and it better not make noise" helpful suggestions.

What I'm really excited about is the upcoming roll-out of Amber Quill Press's new website.  It'll make it easier than ever for customers to buy books, and that's good news for readers and AQP authors.  The website should be live late spring, and I'll post a note when that happens.  In the meantime, the current site is very much live, and you can get some great deals on Sea Change and my other novels there.

Castaway Dreams is still on track for a late-spring release, and believe me, when that book's available at AQP, Amazon, Fictionwise, ARe and all the other usual suspects, I'll be shouting it from the rooftops.  In the meantime, I'm printing up new bookmarks and gearing up the promotions machinery.  There will be Goodreads giveaways of free books, so stay tuned!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance