My Boskone 50 Schedule

I'll be sitting in on some of the wonderful program items offered this year, but here's my schedule. If you see me at Boskone, please say "Hi!" I love meeting new friends and seeing old ones each February.


  • Reading: Darlene Marshall (Reading), Sat 11:30 - 12:00, Independence (Westin)
  • Going Graphic in the e-Book Age (Panel) (M), Sat 13:00 - 13:50, Burroughs (Westin)
  • Humor in the Stuff We Read (Panel), Sat 14:00 - 14:50, Carlton (Westin)
  • Silver Anniversary of the Liaden Universe (Other), Sat 17:00 - 18:20, Burroughs (Westin)
  • The Spirit of the Place (B48) (Panel), Sun 11:00 - 11:50, Harbor I (Westin)

My books will also be on sale at Old Earth Books in the Hucksters Room.
Boskone is Feb. 15-17 in Boston. I'm packing my snowboots and mittens and I'm good to go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance