Review--Suspect


SuspectSuspect by Robert Crais
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When I was a girl, The Call of the Wild was one of my favorite books. There's a scene where Buck gives his all for his human and that was one of the scenes I flashed to when reading Suspect. This may be the best dog book I've read since The Call of the Wild.

Crais, best known for his Evis Cole/Joe Pike mysteries crafts a tale of two wounded warriors, one a LAPD cop, the other a K-9 Marine. Together they learn how to help each other heal, and Maggie and Scott James form a new "pack" as James goes through LAPD K-9 training.

Beautifully written, and a great mystery that can be appreciated by dog lovers and mystery fans alike.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance