Review--Blamed (Blood Money #1)

Blamed (Blood Money #1)Blamed by Edie Harris
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This has been sitting in my ereader forever, but as soon as I started it I knew I'd want the next one right now! Fascinating tale of a family of professional assassins and their daughter, a sniper who'd just like to have a normal life, maybe with a dog she'd name "Waffles". Instead she gets spies, mayhem, bullets and an overbearing family with a very specific skill set.  I glommed the entire novel on a flight home and it was fantastic.

Did I mention the hero? Definitely swoonworthy, and a perfect match for the heroine. Many hot times ensue after they're finally together.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance