Review--The Saint (The Original Sinners, White Years #1)

The Saint (The Original Sinners: White Years, #1)The Saint by Tiffany Reisz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this entry in the Original Sinners series because it gave us much more background on Soren and Nora. We'd picked up bits and pieces over the years, but this novel clearly establishes how their unique relationship as a BDSM couple developed.

Part of what I love about this series was Soren's insistence on Nora being an adult before she entered into her full relationship with him. One could quibble that because of the age difference he'd always been able to mess with her head, but The Saint makes it fairly clear that Nora's power to walk away was  real and strong.

I will continue to read, and I expect, enjoy, Ms. Reisz's tales of the BDSM community.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance

Happy #LaborDay!