Review--First Star I See Tonight (Chicago Stars, #8)

First Star I See Tonight (Chicago Stars, #8)First Star I See Tonight by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another winner featuring the Chicago Stars, a sassy heroine, a funny (and smart) hunk of a hero and some mystery too. SEP gives good banter, and the give-and-take between Coop and Piper shines. She's a private detective, he's a former quarterback who owns a successful nightclub, and together they make the sparks fly even as they insist they can't stand one another. There are even cameos by the heroine of the first Chicago Stars book and a certain tough sports agent.

It's good to see Ms. Phillips back with a new offering, a fun, sexy, and witty read.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance

Happy #LaborDay!