Review: Secrets in Death

Secrets in Death Secrets in Death by J.D. Robb
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It's a talented author who keeps me reading a series where we're now up to book #45. Yes, it featured many of our favorite characters, but part of the fun is seeing the interaction of all of them--much like a family reunion.

The question wasn't who had a motive to murder Larinda Mars but rather, who didn't? The gossip show hostess had a sideline as a blackmailer and her files contained intel on nearly all the rich-and-famous in NYC, including Nadine, Mavis, and, of course, Roarke and Eve Dallas.

While I had suspicions about the murderer, the "whodunnit?" part was well crafted and kept me turning pages in satisfaction up until the very end. I'd never recommend someone dive into the "In Death" series with book #45, but for fans it will be a must-read.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance