Today was a good writing day. I did mostly research, with the occasional break to type up stray thoughts as they came to me, and it must have jarred something loose in my head 'cause I figured out the ending to my WIP. Yay!

So let me ask all of you a question: Do you like seeing characters from an author's earlier books make cameo appearances in subsequent books? I've got a couple characters I'm thinking of having a walk-on in my WIP, but I'm curious as to how others feel about this.

Oh, and unlike Pirate's Price, Captain Sinister's Lady and Smuggler's Bride, it's unlikely Richard Cooper and Robin will be in this one. Although...I did say in Pirate's Price that Richard and Robin knew each other in St. Augustine before they got back together. Hmmm...Pirate's Price is 1821, the WIP is 1817, yeah, this could work.

I'll have to see where this goes.[g]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance

Happy #LaborDay!