The 2005 Hugo Award with base designed by Deb ...Image via WikipediaMy Worldcon Schedule

I'll be at Denvention3, the World Science Fiction Convention, in Denver from August 6-10. Here's my list of panels:

Survival Tips for the Beginning Writer--Wed., 4:00 p.m.

How do eBooks change writing - an eBook writing primer--Thur., 11:30 a.m.

Arrrrrrgh! The Pirate Panel--Thur., 2:30 p.m.

Swashbucklers in Space--Thur., 5:30 p.m.

SF fans who write in other genres--Fri., 10:00 a.m.

And I'll be working at the Hugos Saturday night.

Whew! Looks like a full schedule, but I hope I'll see some of you there. Leave me a note on the "voodoo board" (If you don't know what that is, you will when you get there) and say "Hi!"



Zemanta Pixie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance

Happy #LaborDay!