Ant 09 Luggage sticker AlgerianImage by selkie30 via Flickr

My Worldcon 2009 Schedule

I now have my preliminary schedule for Anticipation, the World SF Convention in Montreal, Canada:



Researching Your World
Description: A discussion of research techniques and pitfalls for writers; what are your best sources and how do you know whether information on the internet is accurate?

Sat 5:00 PM
All Participants: Aliette de Bodard, Darlene Marshall, Erick R.
Buchanan, Hal Duncan, Mindy Klasky


Ebooks from draft to final product

Description: The process of writing an ebook from the idea to selling
it to publication and marketing to collecting those royalty checks.

Sat 10:00 AM
All Participants: Anne Harris, Darlene Marshall, Kathryn Sullivan,
Traci N. Castleberry

I hope to see many of you at Worldcon!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Rosy said…
I'm looking forward to seeing you there! I'll try to make your panels. They should be fun.
-- Rosy
Super! I'll see you there, and please tell Guy I wish him all the luck in the world!

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance