Castaway Dreams a "Desert Island Keeper" at All About Romance

I love seeing reviews of my books, even the less than stellar reviews, because it means people are reading my novels. Here's a new review of Castaway Dreams that I really have to share, from All About Romance. You can read the full review at the link:


If it sounds like I'm talking about living, breathing people, then I've done my job. That I can envision Daphne and Alexander years into the future, with conversations and arguments, hurts and laughter, is the highest praise I can give. Ms. Marshall's previous book was very good; Castaway Dreams is remarkable.
-- Jean Wan


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance