While I was away...

I've been mostly absent this week because my son came home for a few days. Having the adult offspring return to the nest doesn't happen often, so I took full advantage of the opportunity to spend time with him.

I'm also getting ready for Loncon 3, the World Science Fiction Convention in London in August. More on this as my schedule is finalized.

In the meantime, just read among yourselves. There are plenty of good books out there, including some piratecentric romances that will go well with your summer suntan lotion and beach lounging. Don't take my word for it! Check out the reviews at Amazon and Goodreads.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance