A Note To My Readers

As some of you have heard, Amber Quill Press will be closing this year. Amber Quill has been my publisher for over 10 years, and I have nothing but praise for them. Without their professionalism and editorial skills, I might not have received so many awards for my books.

What this means for me is I'm going to be re-grouping and figuring out how to keep my backlist available, while getting What the Parrot Saw published. I'm not going away--far from it. You'll still see me reviewing and talking about writing and blogging and doing all the other things I do when I should be writing. It just means a slight hitch in my plans for 2016.

This isn't the first time I've had a publisher fold beneath me, and I've always moved on. I want to thank my loyal readers for sticking with me, and you'll be hearing more about my upcoming books in the future. However, if you've ever thought about buying one of my novels, now is the time to do it while they're still available at Amber Quill Press, Amazon, AllRomance and the other sites. Thank you for your support.

Darlene

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance