Review--Archangel's Enigma (Guild Hunter, #8)

Archangel's Enigma (Guild Hunter, #8)Archangel's Enigma by Nalini Singh
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The world-building continues to be excellent in this involved series about angels and vampires and the mortals who live in their universe. At first I wasn't enraptured by the premise, even though the initial novel was wonderfully sexy and romantic, but the Guild Hunter universe is evolving and growing, and the love stories are interesting as well.

Naasir has been one of the more intriguing characters, because we didn't know what he was. Was he a vampire? A shape-shifter? A shape-shifting vampire? He finds his mate, but there were so many echoes of Singh's other excellent paranormal series that I found myself thinking on occasion that I was in a Psy-Changeling tale, rather than Guild Hunter.

But good writing is good writing, and Enigma will be enjoyed by Singh's legion of fans.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance

Happy #LaborDay!