Yes, I'm still writing

I know lately it's been all puppies and book reviews, but I am working. As most of you recall, Amber Quill Press shut down at the end of March and all my book rights came back to me. I'm shopping around What the Parrot Saw, but in the meantime I'm setting up some of my older editions for re-release through Smashwords. The first book re-released in ebook format will be The Bride and the Buccaneer, winner of the FCRW Beacon Award.

Bride is a Florida-set, early 19th c. road book with a pirate's buried treasure, enemies-to-lovers story and a heroine who's small, but fierce (and sneaky). You'll be hearing more about it as the re-release date nears, so stay tuned. I'm doing some minor tweaking on it, fixing a few typos and what-not, but the story will stay the same.

I'm also working on my next untitled historical, which I think will involve an American privateer during the War of 1812 and a marriage of convenience which turns out to be anything but convenient. More on this as it develops.

Thanks for hanging in there with me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance

Happy #LaborDay!