Review--The Kill Artist (Gabriel Allon, #1)

The Kill Artist (Gabriel Allon, #1)The Kill Artist by Daniel Silva
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

For years I've heard wonderful things about this series, but I put off starting it, partly because I knew if I liked it I'd want to glom the whole series right away. That would make my other books feel neglected.

Ah well, they'll just have to get used to it. The complicated story of Gabriel Allon, Israeli assassin and art restorer is the best kind of spy story. Complicated people living lives where morality is awash in gray tones and one's values and choices are subject to the worst kinds of compromise.

Of course I'll start reading the next book right now.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance