Science-fiction books, magazines, film, TV, ga...Image via Wikipedia

BOSKONE 46


I've got my preliminary schedule for Boskone 46, February 13-15 in Boston. I'll post it next week, but the convention organizers suggested we add links at our sites. So here it is:

Boskone 46

If you've never been to a regional SF convention, this is an excellent entry level event. Enough people and programs to keep it interesting and involving, not so large that you get lost in the crowd. There will be panels, programs, parties, an art show and sales, booksellers, autograph sessions, special events and more.

I hope I'll see some of you there!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance