== Summary == http://www.epa.gov/win/winnews/i...Image via WikipediaI'm looking at the rain falling (cold front coming through) and thinking I'll make lamb and barley stew for supper.

I'm also looking at the work I did yesterday on Castaway Dreams and thinking, "Hey! That's not half bad!"

I need moments like that. Too often I'm typing away at the keyboard and thinking, "Crap. crap. crap. crap...." but then I'll write a phrase or come up with a description for the hero's eyes and think, "Hey! That's not half bad!"

And that's what keeps me going. That, and lamb stew on a cold and bleak day.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance