It's always something...

The dog's annoyed with me. I noticed the sunlight coming in through my office window was hitting directly on the rug, so I pulled the blinds. Yofi got up from her bed, sat on the rug and stared at me accusingly. There was no longer sunlight on her bed. So because I always do what my dog tells me to do, I got up, adjusted the blinds, and put the sunlight back.

Diva dachshund or oriental rug? Dachshund wins. This round.

Oh, and she's doing much better. Yofi's walking more easily. Today we went around the block and she only stumbled once.

A little fading on the rug's a small price to pay for a happy puppy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance