On the air

I was on WUFT/WJUF "Classic 89/Nature Coast 90" this morning, doing the Spring Membership Campaign for public radio. And I'll be back on the air Friday morning, so if you want to catch me in the act, it's wuft.org, from 6-9 a.m. EDT.

Anyway, one of the things we did was offer a special premium of a signed Darlene Marshall set--Captain Sinister's Lady and Pirate's Price, for a "dollar-a-day" pledge, $365. And we got it in the first 30 minutes of the offer!

But the really, really cool thing was when I went to personalize it: "To Mary, Happy 90th Birthday". How cool is that? A woman bought the set for her mom's 90th.

I just hope the lady is up to that much piratical excitement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance

Happy #LaborDay!