Ah, the glamorous writing life!

Today was a good writing day. I got a lot done on my WIP, and it's moving along, which makes me feel great. The words were flowing, the ideas were popping out, and all in all, it was a day well spent.

Now, this also means I look like something the dachshund dragged in. It's nearly suppertime and I haven't showered or changed out of the t-shirt and running shorts I threw on this morning to take the dog for her walk. I also didn't get done any of the errands I had on my calendar, but they can wait until tomorrow.

I may not always have the muse at my beck and call, but when she shows up, I know enough to hogtie the little twit and sit on her until I'm done for the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance