I'm back home, having stopped off at that hotbed of pirate activity, Amelia Island and Fernandina. This time though the only plundering was of the restaurants and pool bar at the Ritz-Carlton on Amelia Island, where we reveled in the celebration of our best friends' daughter's wedding. What a weekend! I enjoyed the Ritz so much I dropped unsubtle hints in my dear husband's ear that an anniversary get-away to Amelia might be just the ticket--he could golf, I could explore historic Fernandina and do some writing, and at night we'd cuddle in front of the fires in the lounge or down at the beach.

More on this as it develops...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance