Orange blossom and oranges. Taken by Ellen Lev...Image via Wikipedia

Back from visiting the family in Minnesota. I want to thank the North Star state for having excellent and warmer than average weather while I was there, especially after I warned my Florida native husband it could snow in April in Minneapolis. He was not excited by this news.

While I was gone my yard man planted the orange tree I bought. When I went out to check on it today and give it a drink, it was covered in fragrant flowers! I'm so looking forward to eating fresh oranges from my own tree next year.

Didn't get much writing done while dealing with family business, but I did tweak a couple of scenes to my satisfaction. Tomorrow it will be back to my regular schedule, and I'm looking forward to finishing this first draft soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance

Happy #LaborDay!