I haven't been blogging as much recently because I realized my TBR (To Be Read) shelf had morphed into a TBR bookcase that was overflowing.  That doesn't even count what's on my ereader.  So I've been trying to spend less time online and more time reading all those books I've purchased or borrowed from the library.



Some of what I've been reading is for research.  Right now I've got Amanda Vickery's Behind Closed Doors--At Home in Georgian England and I'm enjoying it very much.  I  also have on Inter-Library Loan The Republic's Private Navy: The American Privateering Business as Practiced by Baltimore During the War of 1812 by Jerome Garitee and Men of Marque: A History of Private Armed Vessels Out of Baltimore During the War of 1812 by John Phillips Cranwell.

The ILL books have a short check-out period so I need to get those two wrapped up, and that will keep me offline, reading and note-taking for a while.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance

Happy #LaborDay!