Over the weekend I learned what my heroine's dark secret is.  Now that I know it (and it's not what the hero or I expected!) I'm back at work.  I must say, this new information has made writing today much more fun.  I wish she'd revealed this information to me sooner.

And if this all sounds a little like you should be calling the boys in white coats to take me away, don't worry.  It's a writer thing.  I see fake people, and they talk to me.  Sometimes it takes a while before they really open up.  But I'll have my revenge before I'm done, and then she'll learn what happens to characters who withhold information from me! Bwahahahahaha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance