I'm sometimes asked about the "proper order" for reading my novels.  I write all of them to be read as stand-alone books, but some of them are linked, so I'll post a little reading guide here:

Read The Bride and the Buccaneer before Captain Sinister's Lady.  A younger Morgan Roberts, aka "Captain Sinister" is a secondary character in Bride.

Pirate's Price is set a generation before Smuggler's Bride.  The heroine of Smuggler's Bride is the daughter of the H&H of Pirate's Price, and characters from that novel make appearances in Smuggler.

Right now Sea Change is fully a stand-alone novel, but I have an unpublished novel that features a secondary character from Sea Change as the hero. Stay tuned!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance