The Rest of the Story

The Writers Alliance of Gainesville (WAG) featured my upcoming March 10 presentation on the front page of the WAG Digest. They included this line from my biography: "Darlene lives in North Central Florida, a convenient location for researching sites of great historical significance...." but didn't include the rest: "...that also happen to be at the beach and serve mojitos."

I mean, give me credit for having some standards!

Anyway, the March 10 talk will be at the Millhopper Branch Library in Gainesville, Florida, at 2:30. I will have books with me and the title of the talk is "I Love A Happy Ending--The Allure of Publishing's Most Profitable Genre". You can read the full WAG Digest at their website.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance