The Pirate's Secret Baby--News!

The paperback edition of The Pirate's Secret Baby is here! You can get it at Amber Quill Press or Amazon, and it's also available in Kindle and other ebook formats from those vendors and All Romance eBooks.

Reviews are coming in each day, and you can read them at Goodreads and Amazon.

On Friday, March 21, I'll be live on Conner Calling, a phone-in/email-in talk show on WUFT/WJUF FM. I hope you'll tune in, and as always, support public radio in your community! We'll be talking about books, romance writing, research, and I suspect that Hank will ask me who I'd cast in the film version of The Pirate's Secret Baby. I know who I'd pick, but this is your chance to phone in with your $.02. The show streams live, so you can hear it anywhere you have a good wifi connection.

Whew! In addition to all of that, I'm beginning work on book #8. More on this as it develops.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance

Happy #LaborDay!