Booksigning, now with more pirates!

Ahoy, Jacksonville and First Coast Florida! I'll be signing books, including Readers' Choice winner The Pirate's Secret Baby, on Friday, May 15 from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at San Marco Books and More, 1971 San Marco Blvd., Jacksonville, FL.

The San Marco area is a great place to stop for lunch and browsing, and the booksigning is an opportunity to stock up on your summer beach reading. You know you need more pirates (and happy endings) in your life, so drop on by. I'll also have copies of First Coast Romance Writers Beacon Award winner The Bride and the Buccaneer, my North Florida "road" book.

There's nothing I enjoy more than putting the top down on the convertible, driving to bookstores and meeting new people. Tell your friends, and I'll see you there!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance