Review--Harlot

HarlotHarlot by Victoria Dahl
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I liked the story, and thought the heroine was a character with depth to her. What I really liked was:








S

P

O

I

L

E

R



She spoke truth to the hero and stood up for herself, reminding him that a woman doesn't sell her body without a man to buy it, and who is he to judge her when he's patronized prostitutes while telling her to save herself for him? I especially liked that this didn't happen at the end of the story, but about 3/4 of the way through. You go, girl! We came away with the image of a strong woman who would survive, even if the hero got back on his high horse and rode off into the sunset. I liked that a lot.

Having said all that, the hero got his head screwed on right, apologized to her, and figured things out before the end. It's another lovely little erotic western from the talented author who gave us The Wicked West, and I'd enjoy seeing more from Ms. Dahl along these lines.





View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance