Review--Saint's Blood (Greatcoats, #3)

Saint's Blood (Greatcoats, #3)Saint's Blood by Sebastien de Castell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Darn you, de Castell, you killed off one of my favorite characters and made me cry ugly! And yet, I couldn't put it down. I was worried I'd be worn out by all the mayhem visited on the Greatcoats, especially the First Cantor, but you kept the momentum going with a great tale of religion, politics and law. The ending was bittersweet, particularly the extra bit at the end after the acknowledgements.

Oh well, that's why I keep tissues on hand when I read really good books. Thank you.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance

Happy #LaborDay!