Review--When All the Girls Have Gone

When All The Girls Have GoneWhen All The Girls Have Gone by Jayne Ann Krentz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I continue to find JAK a satisfying author, even though I know exactly what I'm going to get each time: an emotionally closed-off hero with family issues and a plucky heroine who helps him get through that issue. But what makes it satisfying is this is all wrapped up in a mystery with good banter, interesting twists and secondary characters who add to the enjoyment. When All The Girls Have Gone has the bonus of introducing hints of more to come from related characters, and I look forward to Ms. Krentz' next novel.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance

Happy #LaborDay!