Special savings for #NationalPuppyDay

Daphne turned and walked blindly back to her cabin. Pompom greeted her and jumped into her lap when she sat on her bunk, staring at the empty covers of the bunk across from hers. He licked her hand and she put her head down next to the warm body snuggled into the crook of her arm.
“At least you love me just the way I am, Pompom,” she whispered to the bichon.
--Castaway Dreams (High Seas #2)


I posted pictures of my favorite puppy, Diva Dachshund Dodi, on #NationalPuppyDay, but I forgot to mention my second favorite puppy, Pompom from Castaway Dreams (High Seas #2). In honor of Pompom and all the good doggos out there, I'm discounting the ebook edition of Castaway Dreams, 50% off at Smashwords with code UM65Q through March 31. Stock up now for your summer beach reading!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance