Review: Red, White & Royal Blue

Red, White & Royal Blue Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First of all, one thing really bothered me: Henry is referred to as "The Prince of Wales" but since his brother Philip is first in line to inherit, Henry's the spare, not the heir. He can be addressed as Prince Henry or HRH (His Royal Highness) but he's not the prince of anything.

Having gotten that off my chest, I really enjoyed this M/M romance. Henry and Alex are wonderfully suited for each other, despite what Alex initially thinks, and watching them navigate the minefields of protocol and politics was a delight for any political junkie. The secondary characters are also superb and the entire story would make a delightful romcom.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance