Thank you for your support!

Darlene's Digest was picked as one of the 30 Best Historical Blogs and Websites at Feedspot, and I'm honored to be in such illustrious company. I've been writing this blog for ages, and while I don't blog every day, I enjoy having a site where I can share book reviews, some conversation about the joys of research, and snippets of life in North Central Florida.

These past couple of years have been difficult for all of us, but I'm hanging in there, making up stories that I hope will make you smile. And don't forget my French editions from  J'ai Lu Pour Elle! I don't know what I would have done without all my French readers around the world lifting my spirits and helping me to practice "un peu français" as I read reviews coming in from far off lands. 

So merci beaucoup and thank you very much for hanging in there with me! It's greatly appreciated!




 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!