Review: My Vampire Plus-One

My Vampire Plus-One My Vampire Plus-One by Jenna Levine
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Silly, sexy fun by the author of My Roommate Is a Vampire where we first met Reginald, an annoying (one could even say obnoxious) vampire who's on the outs with his bloodsucking tribe because of his stupid practical jokes. Not only on the outs, but on the run as they've been trying to kill him for decades as punishment for his pranks.

One night while he's fleeing the latest assassins he literally runs into Amelia Collins, whose family is constantly trying to set her up, so when she sees Reggie in a coffee shop the next day she knows it's fate--he's going to be her fake boyfriend for a family wedding. Hijinks ensue (of course!) and their are some great snicker out loud moments--forget elegant Dracula, these vampires where foam cheeseheads and have posters of Twilight's sparkly Edward on their bedroom walls.

It was just the romantic fantasy escape I needed and I enjoyed it very much.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?