Pirate's Price edits went off to Amber Quill yesterday, and now I can get back to my WIP until I get the Smuggler's Bride galleys. I had a couple little "Aha!" moments in the plotting of the WIP (Work In Progress), probably 'cause I was trying not to think about it. Now I need to get those plot points worked into the story. Having learned from experience, I jotted down notes as soon as the lightbulb went off. Otherwise, if I try to think about it four days later, it's lost in the ozone.

Oh, and this Sunday, March 19, I'll be chatting at Novelspot from 1:30 to 2:00 p.m., EST. Drop by and say "hi!" You just click on the Amberquill Chat Loop, and there you are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance