Teresa over at Teresa Bodwell's Journal tagged me, so I'm passing the favor along.

4 movies you would watch over and over

Cluny Brown
The Scarlet Pimpernel (1930's version)
Casablanca
The Quiet Man

4 places you have lived:

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Naples, Florida
Fort Myers, Florida
Gainesville, Florida

4 TV shows you love to watch

Scrubs
The Daily Show
The Colbert Report
Firefly (cancelled, but still in my heart)

4 places you have been on vacation:

Hawaii
San Francisco
Scotland
Australia

4 Websites you visit daily:
Smart Bitches Who Love Trashy Novels
Books Forum at Forums America
RWA Online


4 of your favorite foods:

Dark Godiva Chocolate
Artisan Cheeses
Fresh berries (picked that morning)
Multi-grain artisan bread
(I'm a food snob. And I like it)

4 places you would rather be right now:

Gainesville in the spring is a little slice of heaven, but I could also see myself being in:

Volcano National Park in Hawaii
Key West
New York City
Australia

Tag 4 Friends you think will respond:

Bella Andre
Rayka Mennen
Sylvia Day
Lucy Monroe

Comments

Sylvia Day said…
Yes, ma'am! *g*

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance