When I go more than a week without writing something in my blog I start to panic, thinking that I'm not fulfilling my end of this non-existent contract, the one in the blogging world that says "What I have to say is important, and I need to write about my life every day!"

Well, sometimes it just isn't that important. Let's see--in the last week my younger boy came home from college, which is nice, and shared with me today that he got a 3.54 GPA this past semester which is also nice, even if he got it by dropping one of his classes a month ago so he could concentrate on those classes where he was doing well, and we'll have to eat the tuition on that one, but hey, he got an A in Philosophy and an A in Literature because he could devote more time to those classes, so it's OK, isn't it?

Or so the story went that I heard.

The older son graduates in two weeks, and that will also be special. Having him employed next year will be even more special, but we'll see how that goes.

In the meantime, I continue to work on my WIP (Work in Progress) and hope for the best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance

Happy #LaborDay!