Dear Brain...

...I know I give you a hard time, especially when you screw-up. I mean, really, did you have to forget the name of my second cousin by marriage's daughter when I saw her at the department store?  What is it with you and remembering names, anyway?

But today you came through like a champ. There I was, taking my daily walk, and you handed me the plot twist I needed because unlike real life, fiction has to make sense.  I thank you and my WIP thanks you.

As a special treat, I'm going to turn off the TV tonight, brew a cup of green tea to give you some extra antioxidants and pick up that copy of A Tale of Two Cities. You deserve a reward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance

Happy #LaborDay!