My Worldcon Schedule

I'm off this week to attend Chicon 7, the World Science Fiction Convention in Chicago. I'm moderating a panel on Friday at noon:

Beyond the First Two Pages

We’ve all heard how important it is to hook a reader’s attention quickly. But let’s say you’ve already done that. Your story’s opening dramatic, ingenious, and free of typos. Your first two pages have been polished to near oblivion. Now what?
Darlene Marshall (M), Pat Rothfuss, John Berlyne, Nick Mamatas, Carol Berg


There will also be signed copies of Castaway Dreams available in the Dealers Room, at Old Earth Books. Beyond that, I'm looking forward to attending program items, checking out the Art Show, meeting with friends and, of course, watching the Hugo Awards.

If you spot me at Chicon 7, be sure to say hi!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance

Happy #LaborDay!